Who are You? - by Tomas Martin, OPD



Who I am is who you love. I am love and
I am love's unending race.
I am the look of love on love's own face.
I am the glint of light at the heart of love's embrace.

I am love's own light and love's own dark.
I am what love is and what love's not.
I am the shepherd in the field of
love's own ark. I am the sheep on the
hill of love's own secret mark.

I am what you expect and what you don't.
I am love and what love's not. I am what I am,
and I am what you forgot.

I am all that love can hold and all that can hold love.
I am your mother, father, son.
I am you and I am me. I am all that you hope
and all that you see.

I am your security in the dark of the night.
I am the reason that wrong becomes right.
I am in your heart and still I am not.
I am in your dreams and I am the dreamer.



The artwork presented here is 'Starry Night' by Vincent van Gogh

It's my wish for you too...