Being - by Tomas Martin, OPD




I am born of fire and air.
I am brother to earth and water.
We are from what we are,
the light and love of a far off star.

From this light we came to be,
born not of man, but of eternity.
And this light of mystery's birth
gives us the right to father our earth.

To mother moon and brother star,
to sister river deep and dark,
we give the breath passed from the ark.

In caves of sorrow, on mountains of joy
we find ourselves in sound and spark.
Creation is, and we with it, both motion
and hope, both day and night, both sleep
and wake, and soaring heights.

The call we heard is what we are. In hearing blessed
there is neither near nor far.
To us give now what's love's own due...
a future bright in light most true.
In turn we'll give what gifts we ought...
fruit that endures through children thought.

All yours is mine, all mine is yours.
Father, I see you...forever more.


The artwork presented here is 'Blue Wizard' by Kirk Reinert.
A piece that has inspired me since my youth here.

It's my wish for you too...