Finally, I can See - by Tomas Martin, OPD


At night I can hear the call
of the See.
Sent by the One, and
chosen by him, the Power.

I stand before the vastness
of the See and at once
my heart is humbled and
my own will
broken.

The See is glorious and mighty.
Its power is untouched by any other.
This power passed down from the One
and from See to See.
Waves crash and form, each with the power.

The mighty rock stand on the shore
and onto the rocks the One has
cast the keys
and waves shake not the keys
from the rocks, unbroken is the line.

And the waters of the See
are the tides of belief.
The voice of the See is from the Power.
No one challenges the See, it conquers all.
Its caverns echo with shouts infallible,
of love and wisdom.

The See itself is not that which calls me.
It is the Power of the See which
draws my strength
and I hear and I come.

I will come and fill the See
and I will draw my sword
and defend and protect it
for I will defend not just the See,
but the Nature of the One who speaks and
dignity of the one's who hear the call.

And there are those who ride the waves
of the See.
Princes crowned in crimson,
who carry the splinter of truth
near their hearts.
Their power comes from the See
and to them I promise love
and loyalty.

I have traveled far to reach the See.
Its glory and strength upholds me.
As I approach the shore I feel my
heart tremble...
Am I ready?

Yes, my body I will take to the shore,
I will cast it into the See
and surrender to its raging waters.
To the See and the One who empowers
the See I will give myself, my soul,
my strength forever.

I will swim the See, in the life-giving waters,
not water at all, but blood
blood of strength and victory.

And then I shall be ready.
Anoint my hands, my head, my feet
so that I at last may join the See.

I have fallen victim to the Romance
of the See.
My heart belongs to the
Power of the See.
And I have been carried away with the tide.
My body, my mind, my soul, my spirit
are joined with the One.

I will celebrate the eternal love,
glad tidings abound, and wine and
bread, and song, and life.

The celebration fills my heart. I preside
and the See completes me.

I am carried away on a wave,
sent by the Voice
of the See.
Carried to the other shore,
the mighty shore of the One.

My spirit gazes on the mist of
greatness and I return at once
to the place I always stood.

My See will look on me with love
and I on him.

And I will see the inhabitants of
the eternal waters.
Some shall swim and some shall fall.
To the purple will some be raised
and join the princes of the See
and the pallium shall they receive
and the splinter.

With the See and those who
dwell therein, I will live
in glorious harmony
in the Name of the One.

My purpose is to swim the See and
seek the truth it hides,
uncover the treasures which have
become encrusted with time,
to find what has been lost.

These treasures I will give to all,
these truths I will tell.
So that if my earthlike arms
do fail me, I can rise and swim no more.

Then strength will I find, clothed in white,
having carried the message to the shore.

And when the Power of the See
surrounds me, rejoice will I...
having joined this ancient ebb
and flow.

And let my waters flow into forever,
and forever be the See and its
loving Creator.
The artwork presented -Reunion of the Soul and the Body by William Blake
Lines written 3/14/98 - while attending seminary

It's my wish for you too...